How will this help?
Personalization is all the rage these days. What better way to make your BlueStacks feel more like home than by personalizing your own wallpaper.
How to change wallpapers in BlueStacks 4.205 and Above?
Note: Hope you're using our latest version. You can download it here.
1. Open BlueStacks and navigate to the Library Tab as shown below
2. Click on the vertical three dots next to 'All installed'.
3. Click on the last option 'Change wallpaper'
4. This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up from where you can navigate to the image you want to use as a wallpaper. (Note: Only .png files are supported)
5. Once selected, click 'Open.'
6. Voila! Your own custom wallpaper. To revert back to the default option, click on the three vertical dots again (next to 'All installed') and choose the last option, this time being 'Revert wallpaper'.
And with that, you now know how to enable your own personalized wallpaper and make your BlueStacks experience even more immersive and comforting.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 9, 2020.