How will this help?
Personalization is the rage these days. You can feel at home on BlueStacks by personalizing your own wallpaper.
How to change wallpapers in BlueStacks 4.205 and Above?
Note: Hope you're using our latest version. You can download it here.
1. Open BlueStacks and navigate to the My games Tab, as shown below.
2. Click on the vertical three bars next to 'Personalize'.
3. From the drop down, click on 'Wallpaper'.
4. From the sub-menu, please select Custom.
5. This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up from where you can navigate to the image you want to use as a wallpaper.
NOTE: The size of the selected wallpaper should not be more than 2 Mb.
5. Once selected, click 'Open.'
6. Voila! Your BlueStacks now has own custom wallpaper. To revert back to the default option, click on the three vertical bars again (next to 'Personalize') and choose Default from the Wallpaper sub-menu.
And with that, you now know how to enable your own personalized wallpaper and make your BlueStacks experience even more immersive and comforting.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 28, 2020.