How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to manage notifications on BlueStacks 4.205 and below.
How can I manage notifications on BlueStacks?
1. Click on the gear icon on the side toolbar to open the Settings menu.
2. On the Settings page, click on the Notifications tab to show/hide app notifications.
- Show desktop notifications - Desktop notifications will be visible if we select "show desktop notification".
- Auto hide - Notifications will disappear automatically after 10 sec if we select "Auto-hide".
- Custom notification - A user can show/hide the notifications of the installed apps according to their personal preferences.
- Show ribbon notifications - Ribbon Notifications will be visible if we select "show ribbon notification".
- Show toast notifications - Toast Notifications will be visible if we select "show Toast notification".
- Mute - A user can mute the notifications for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or forever.
- Settings - It will open Notification under Settings.
- Cross button - It will close the current notification.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 9, 2020