How will these help me?
Our latest edition of Smart Controls will enhance your PUBG: Mobile gameplay experience immensely. They are automatically enabled for seamless gameplay on BlueStacks version 4.210 and above.
To learn all about these Smart Controls, click here.
What are Smart Controls?
Smart Controls enhancements:
- You will no longer have to press F1 to enter/exit shooting mode when starting/ending a match.
- Reduced on-screen clutter for more immersive gameplay.
- All device profiles and BlueStacks resolutions are supported.
- All PUBG: Mobile in-game resolutions are supported. You can also switch resolutions in-game without having to change your control scheme, as was previously required.
- All PUBG: Mobile game modes are supported. Whether you're playing Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch or any other, these controls are synced to work on all game modes.
- Predictive key controls for entering/exiting a vehicle, reviving a fallen squad mate will appear only when required. This will provide for less clutter on your screen.
- Driving is a crucial part of PUBG: Mobile. Smart Controls are synchronized for all driving modes such as "Two-handed", "Joystick" and "Wheel".
If you would like to gain further insight into these controls, please go through the following section, below. Explanations in further detail follow later on.
To optimize your gameplay even further, you can take a look at our "Recommended Settings for PUBG: Mobile", which is linked at the end of this article.
How can I use these?
Smart Controls are automatically enabled by default when you upgrade to, or install, BlueStacks 4.210 or above.
However, if you have previously edited key controls on an older version, please enable Smart Controls manually by following the steps below.
1) After launching PUBG: Mobile, click on the "Game Guide" icon as shown below.
2) The Game Guide window will then appear. Click on the drop-down menu under "Scheme". From here, select "Smart".
A detailed description of Smart Controls.
1) You will no longer have to enter or exit shooting mode, by pressing F1, when starting/ending a match. Smart Controls will detect when you are in a menu screen or in a match and adjust accordingly.
2) With Smart Controls, you will notice less clutter on your screen which will provide for a more immersive gameplay experience.
With Smart Controls -
Without Smart Controls -
3) Smart Controls will work with all device profiles and BlueStacks resolutions.
Device profiles -
BlueStacks resolutions -
4) PUBG: Mobile has various in-game resolutions available, depending on how much eye-candy you would like.
Smart controls are synced to work with all resolutions so even if you change your resolution in-game, Smart Controls will adjust themselves accordingly. This will save you from having to switch the control schemes to the selected resolution.
5) Chicken dinner is something that we all strive for. However, PUBG: Mobile has incorporated various other game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Domination and more.
Now, Smart Controls will automatically detect which game mode you are playing and synchronize themselves accordingly.
6) Predictive key controls will detect when an action has to be performed at a specific instance such as entering/exiting a vehicle or reviving a squadmate. As an example, you can see entering/exiting a vehicle would work with Smart Controls.
When you're not near a vehicle -
When you would like to enter a vehicle -
7) Smart Controls work with all driving modes in PUBG: Mobile. Whether you prefer a joystick, a wheel or two-handed mode, Smart Controls will adjust themselves accordingly.
Optimzing game settings in PUBG: Mobile.
You can also change the in-game resolution and graphics quality for PUBG: Mobile within our custom settings menu while playing the game.
Check out this guide for detailed instructions to improve the game play experience for PUBG: Mobile on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 2, 2020.