How will this help?
The trend-setting Smart Edge Scrolling is activated by default for State of Survival on BlueStacks 4.210 and above. This detailed guide will help you understand how to use it and lead the way against the zombies.
After reading this, you'll have the answers to the following questions:
- What is Smart Edge Scrolling?
- How to activate and use Smart Edge Scrolling?
- How to change settings for Smart Edge Scrolling?
- You can also play State of Survival at 60 FPS.
- To resolve any issues experienced while playing, please refer to this article.
What is Smart Edge Scrolling?
Smart Edge Scrolling on BlueStacks lets you move your map simply by moving the cursor. This means that you no longer have to press and drag the cursor to look around.
Steps to activate and use Smart Edge Scrolling
The Smart Edge Scrolling is activated for State of Survival on BlueStacks by default. All you need to do is follow these steps to activate it:
1. Launch State of Survival by clicking on its icon, as shown in the image.
2. After the game launches, either lock the cursor or enter the full-screen mode.
NOTE: To use Smart Edge Scrolling, please make sure that at least one of these conditions is fulfilled:
- You're in full-screen mode. Activate it by pressing F11 or by clicking on the button on the side toolbar, as shown below.
- You have locked your mouse cursor. Activate it by pressing Ctrl + Shift +F8 or by clicking the button on the side toolbar, as shown below.
3. That's it! Smart Edge Scrolling is now active.
Steps to change settings for Smart Edge Scrolling
1. After activating Smart Edge Scrolling, click on Controls Editor.
2. This will show you the position of the Edge Scroll widget on your game screen. Right-click on the Edge Scroll widget, as shown below.
3. Edge scroll settings page will open. You will then see the following options.
- X velocity: The values in this field decide the speed of scrolling along the X or horizontal axis.
- Y velocity: The values in this field decide the speed of scrolling along the Y or vertical axis.
- X active margin: The values in this field decide what percentage of the screen is visible along the X or horizontal axis.
- Y active margin: The values in this field decide what percentage of the screen is visible along the Y or vertical axis.
You may change the values as per your preference.
Join our Discord server for State of Survival, dedicated to providing you the best possible experience. To join, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Sept 1, 2020.