How will this help?
60 FPS is the gold standard in gaming overall. The objective of this guide is to help you achieve this pinnacle for your favorite game, Tales of Crestoria on BlueStacks.
How can I play Tales of Crestoria at 60 FPS on BlueStacks?
You can achieve this easily by following these simple steps:
1. Launch Tales of Crestoria by clicking on its icon on the BlueStacks home screen, as shown below.
2. Once inside the game, click on the Menu option on the top right, as shown in the image.
3. On the Menu page, select Options.
4. On the Options page, click on the Graphics tab, which is available on the left side of the page.
5. This will bring you to the graphics settings. There are two settings to be changed here.
- In the Frame Rate section, select Quality. This will enable you to play the game at 60 FPS.
- In the 3D Image Resolution section, select High. This option improves the overall picture quality inside the game.
The changes are saved automatically. Exit the menu and get ready for a showdown at 60 FPS with amazing resolutions!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 21, 2020.