How can I fix this?
If you happen to be seeing a black screen in Hero Hunters, the steps below will provide you with a quick fix.
You will need to:
- Update BlueStacks settings
- Re-install Hero Hunters
Update BlueStacks settings
1. Launch the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon on the side toolbar, as shown below.
2. Here, click on "Engine", as illustrated below.
3. In the Engine tab, scroll down until you see "ABI settings". From here, select "ARM". Once selected, please click on "Save".
4. You will then receive a pop-up, prompting you to restart BlueStacks. Click on "Restart now" which will then apply these changes.
Reinstalling Hero Hunters
1. After you have applied the settings listed above, uninstall Hero Hunters by holding down left-click on the game icon in your Library. Click on the bin icon that will then show up on the Hero Hunters icon.
2. You will then see a pop-up, as shown below. Click on "Delete".
3. To reinstall, launch Google Play Store by clicking on the icon, as displayed below.
4. Search for "Hero Hunters".
5. Click on "Install".
6. After the game has been installed, you can then launch it from your Library. Enjoy!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 13, 2020.