How will this help?
You should purchase an Enterprise license If you use BlueStacks for commercial purposes. This step-by-step guide will help you to purchase the license easily.
How to purchase an Enterprise license for BlueStacks
Follow these steps to purchase the license easily and securely.
1. Go to the Enterprise self-serve site or copy/paste the link below on your computer's internet browser:
2. Click on the Sign in button, as shown below.
3. On the next page, enter the details of your organisation. Then, click on the Create account button at the bottom.
4. You will then be asked for the payment details. Fill in the mandatory fields, which are marked with a '*' on top of the field name.
Make sure to check the box to accept the licensing terms.
When you are ready to make the payment, click on the Pay US$ button. This button displays the amount that you will be charged.
5. Once the payment is successful, you will see the option to add email addresses of users to your purchased license plan. Enter the emails in the white box. Make sure to separate multiple emails with a comma.
You can also upload a spreadsheet in CSV format to add multiple email addresses in one go.
After entering the users' details, click on Add Users. The email addresses will be activated as Enterprise users.
- The added users must have Google accounts because Android accepts only Google accounts. Users can create Google accounts even with the existing non-Gmail email addresses. This is how you can do it.
- You may add new email addresses later also. However, an email once added cannot be removed from the list of Enterprise users.
6. Your Enterprise license is now processed. You will be directed to the license dashboard. This will also be the first screen that you will see when you sign in after purchasing an Enterprise License.
Here, you will see the details of your current license plan. It will also give you the options to purchase more licenses or add new users to the existing plan.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on July 17, 2020.