How will this help?
This article will teach you how to sort or arrange your app icons in BlueStacks according to their installation date or their name.
How to sort app icons?
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to My games.
2. Once you're in the My games section, click on the icon next to Personalize, as shown below.
3. A drop-down window will appear. Here, click on Sort.
4. You will now get the following options for sorting your application icons:
- Install date: Arrange your app icons in chronological order. The icons will appear from left to right according to the order they were installed in.
- A-Z: Arrange your app icons in alphabetical order. The icons will appear from left to right according to the position of the first letter of their name in the alphabet.
Once you choose your preferred option, your app icons will get sorted!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 24, 2020.