How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.230 and above, you can now set game reminders for Rise of Kingdoms with unprecedented ease. To see how you can do this, take a look at the video below.
Using the UTC converter present on your side toolbar, you can keep track of all your in-game events. This will allow you to:
How to convert UTC time to my local time?
In games like Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival, you can easily convert UTC time to your local time without stepping out of your game by following these simple steps:
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to the My games section.
2. Now, launch either Rise of Kingdoms or State of Survival. Let's choose Rise of Kingdoms as an example here.
3. Once the game launches, click on the icon for UTC converter, on the side toolbar.
4. In the UTC converter panel, enter the UTC time to convert in the time field, as shown below.
5. Next, select the time zone you want to convert the UTC time to.
The UTC time will successfully convert to your preferred time zone.
How to set a reminder for in-game events?
The UTC converter also gives you the power to set reminders for different in-game events. You may follow the steps below:
1. After launching the UTC converter in a game, enter the UTC time you want to set a reminder for.
2. Next, enter the time zone you want to change the UTC time to.
3. Click on Create a reminder.
4. Enter a reminder message.
5. Then, enter the email address to send a Google calendar invite for your reminder.
Your game reminder will be created. Click on the X button to exit the UTC converter or click on Okay to set another reminder.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on August 19, 2020.