How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to view and/or edit your key controls for Free Fire.
What's new in BlueStacks 4.230?
BlueStacks 4.230 introduces the new and simplest ever Game controls menu. With all your control settings in one place, get ready for an unmatched gaming experience on your PC.
How can I view/edit controls?
1. Launch Free Fire from your BlueStacks home screen, as shown below.
2. Click on the game guide icon on the side toolbar, as illustrated below.
You can also access the game guide through the Game Controls menu, by clicking on the keyboard icon as shown below.
Here, click on "View/Edit game controls".
3. You will then be able to view all the various key controls for Free Fire.
4. To change a key control, click on "Edit" as shown below.
5. Next, click on the control you wish to change. To change the control, press on the key which you want to assign to that control on your keyboard.
6. Lastly, click on "Save".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on August 14, 2020.