How will this help?
Just one minute can make the crucial difference between victory and defeat in State of Survival! In BlueStacks 4.230 and above, you can use the brand-new UTC converter to keep track of all your in-game events.
With the UTC converter present on the side toolbar, you will be able to:
How to convert UTC time to my local time?
In State of Survival, you can easily convert UTC time to your local time without needing to step out of the game by following these simple steps:
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to the My games section.
2. Now, find and launch State of Survival.
3. Once the game launches, click on the UTC converter on the side toolbar.
4. The UTC converter will pop-open. Here, enter the UTC time to convert in the time field, as shown below.
5. Next, select the time zone you want to convert the UTC time to.
The UTC time will successfully convert to your preferred time zone.
How to set a reminder for in-game events?
The UTC converter also gives you the power to set reminders for different in-game events. You may follow these steps:
1. After launching the UTC converter in-game, enter the UTC time you want to set a reminder for.
2. Next, enter the time zone you want to change the UTC time to.
3. Click on Create a reminder.
4. You will now have to enter a reminder message.
5. Then, enter the email address to send a Google calendar invite for your reminder.
Your game reminder will be created. Click on the X button to exit the UTC converter or click on Okay to set another reminder.
Join our Discord server for State of Survival, dedicated to providing you the best possible experience. To join, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on August 24, 2020.