How will this help
Being able to share pictures with our friends and alliance members helps us strategize and makes for a very fun gaming experience.
The in-built Media Manager on BlueStacks lets you import any picture that you want from Windows, so that you can send it to others on Rise of Kingdoms. This article will acquaint you with all the steps for following this process.
What steps should I follow?
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to the My games section.
2. Now, click on the System apps, as shown below.
3. Here, select and open the Media Manager.
4. Once the Media Manager opens up, click on Import from Windows to import files to BlueStacks, which you can share later on Rise of Kingdoms.
5. A windows explorer pop-up will appear. Here, navigate to the image that you want to import to BlueStacks.
6. Once you have found the image, select it and click on Open to import it.
Note: Any in-game screenshot you take gets saved to your selected Windows location. You can navigate to it from this Windows explorer pop-up and import it to BlueStacks.
7. After importing the file onto BlueStacks, go back to the My games section and open Rise of Kingdoms.
8. Within Rise of Kingdoms, click on the Messages option, as shown below.
9. Now, open the message box where you want to share the picture and click on the + icon.
10. Next, select the pictures option, as shown below.
11. You will now have access to the pictures that you've imported. Select the picture that you want to share and click on OK.
Congrats, the picture you have selected will now be shared.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Aug 25, 2020.