How will this help?
Sometime users experience problems controlling a vehicle in PUBG Mobile. This article will acquaint you with the problems and explain how you can resolve them.
How can I resolve such issues?
Some users have reported the following two problems while commanding a vehicle. Click on the links below, to review the solutions for how to resolve them :
How can I stop a vehicle from moving backwards?
If your vehicle moves in reverse when you try to drive forward, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch BlueStacks and open PUBG Mobile.
2. Once the game opens, click on the Start button to begin a match.
3. Now, open the in-game settings menu by clicking on the gear icon, as shown below.
4. Immediately close the settings menu by clicking the X button and head back into the game.
Vehicles in PUBG Mobile will now move the right way forward while driving.
How can I fix the controls to enter or exit a vehicle?
If you're unable to enter or exit a vehicle in PUBG Mobile, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to the menu bar at the top.
2. Now, select the BlueStacks tab and then click on Preferences in the drop-down menu.
3. The preferences menu will open up at the Display section. Here, choose the 1280 X 720 resolution for BlueStacks.
4. Next, head to the Advanced section within the preferences menu.
5. Here, enable the option "Choose a predefined profile" within the Device profile settings.
6. Once done, click and open the device profile list, as shown below.
7. Choose either Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus or Oneplus 5 as your new device profile. In our case, let's take Samsung Galaxy S10 as an example.
8. After selecting the new device profile, click on Save changes.
9. Lastly, click on Restart now to bring all the changes into effect.
Once BlueStacks restarts, you will successfully be able to enter or exit a vehicle while playing PUBG Mobile.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Sept 22, 2020