How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.240 and above, you can now reorder the icons on your side toolbar. You can now arrange the icons you use the most, dependent on the games you play, for easier access while playing.
Watch the video below to know more about this feature.
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks. Click on the gear icon on your side toolbar to bring up the settings menu.
2. Click on Preferences, as shown below.
3. In this tab, scroll down on the right-hand side. You will then see the various icons and their positions on your side toolbar.
4. To rearrange the icons, simply click on the icon you wish to reorder and drag it to the desired position. Once you have arranged them as per your preference, click on "Save".
5. You can always reset the order of the icons to their default arrangement by clicking on "Reset order", as shown below.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on September 28, 2020