How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to use your gamepad/controller to play Among Us. You can also take a look at the video below to know more.
For a list of supported gamepads on BlueStacks, please click here.
How can I play Among Us with a gamepad?
To play Among Us with a gamepad, please ensure that:
- BlueStacks control scheme is set to "Joystick"
- In-game controls are set to "Joystick".
- Gamepad controls are enabled from the game controls menu.
Changing the BlueStacks control scheme to Joystick
1. Connect your gamepad to your PC/Laptop and launch BlueStacks. You will then get a confirmation that your gamepad is connected, as shown below.
2. Next, launch Among Us and click on the game guide icon, as illustrated below.
3. The game guide window will then be shown. Here, click on the current control scheme, as displayed below.
4. Select "Joystick" as the control scheme, from the drop-down menu.
Changing in-game controls to "Joystick"
1. Launch Among Us and click on the gear icon to access the settings menu, as shown below.
2. Select "Joystick", as displayed below.
Enabling gamepad controls from Game Controls menu
1. Click on the keyboard icon on the side toolbar to bring up the game controls menu.
2. Next to "Controls for", click on the gamepad icon. This will then display on-screen controls for your gamepad.
What are the gamepad controls for Among Us?
|Gamepad Controls||Assigned Function|
|D-Pad / Left-stick||Movement|
|A||Press A to perform any action|
Enable/disable mouse mode
|Left-stick||Move mouse cursor|
|X||Kill as an impostor|
|Menu||Open/Close game guide|
To know more about how to use these controls in-game, please have a look at the video at the start of the article.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on September 18, 2020.