How will this help?
With BlueStacks, you can now set up a voice call and talk with your crewmates while playing Among Us. This allows you to have a voice chat easily with your crewmates, instead of typing over text chat. This article will teach you how to:
NOTE: If you're unable to hear other people in your group call, make sure that BlueStacks is unmuted. You can unmute BlueStacks by clicking on the Volume button from the side toolbar.
How can I start a group call?
1. After installing Among Us, click on the group call button at the bottom-left of your screen.
2. The group call window will open up. Here, click on "Start group call".
3. Enter your nickname and click on "Start group call".
4. Choose the microphone and speaker you would like to use. Then, click on Okay.
5. Your group call will now get started. Click on "COPY ID" and share it with the people you want in your call.
How can I join a group call?
1. Once you have installed Among Us, click on the group call button on the bottom-left of your screen.
2. The group call window will open up. Here, click on "Join group call".
3. Now, enter the ID for the group you want to join and then type in your nickname.
4. Once you have entered the relevant information, click on "Join call".
5. Now, choose the microphone and speaker you would like to use. Then, click on Okay to join the call.
How can I adjust audio settings in a group call?
While on a group call, you have the option to adjust your audio settings. You can:
How can I mute my microphone?
1. After joining a call, you can mute your microphone by clicking on the green button, shown below.
2. Once the microphone is muted, the button will turn red. To unmute your microphone, simply click on the button again.
How can I change my audio output?
1. After joining a call, click on the arrow given on the green button.
2. The Audio Settings will open up. Here, choose the audio output that you would like to use.
Once selected, exit out of the audio settings by clicking anywhere outside of it.
Have any questions?
Q. How many people can I have a group call with?
A. You can have a group call with a total of 10 people.
Q. Do I need a dedicated headset to communicate in a group call?
A. No, you can use the internal speaker and microphone in your computer to communicate as well.
Q. Can I communicate with people playing Among Us on other platforms?
A. You can only use the group call feature on BlueStacks to communicate with people on the same platform.
Q. How can I leave the group call I am currently in?
A. To exit out of any group call you're currently a part of, simply click on the Exit group call button at the bottom.
Q. How can I hide the group call window without leaving it?
A. You can hide the group call window by clicking on the X button at its top-right corner.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on October 21, 2020.