How will this help?
If you are facing any issues while uploading images as your avatar in State of Survival on BlueStacks, please update to BlueStacks version 4.240 or above.
Previously, you may have encountered an issue while uploading an image as an avatar. This has now been fixed on BlueStacks version 4.240 or above.
Click on the link below to download the latest version of BlueStacks. You can also update BlueStacks by following the steps in this link.
How can I upload an image as an avatar?
1. Launch State of Survival from your BlueStacks home screen.
2. Click on your avatar on the top right, as shown below.
3. You will now be able to see your Chief Profile. Next, click on your avatar image on the right side, as illustrated below.
4. Here, click on "Upload".
5. Next, click on "Go to gallery".
6. This will then open the gallery from where you can select the image. If you cannot see your image, please import it to the gallery by following any one of the two methods described below. If you can see the image, please skip to step 7.
a) Drag and drop - You can add images to the gallery by dragging and dropping them from where they are saved in Windows on your PC/Laptop.
Once the image file has been dropped, simply refresh the gallery to view it. To refresh, just exit it by clicking on the back button, as shown below and follow steps 4 and 5 again.
b) Using Media Manager - You can also import images, if you cannot view them, to the gallery using the Media Manager. To know how to import a file to the Media Manager, please click here.
7. Now, click on the folder where your image is saved, as shown below.
8. Once you have selected the image you want as your avatar, click on "Save".
8. Lastly, click on "Confirm".
Join our Discord server
You can also join our dedicated BlueStacks Discord server for State of Survival where you can talk with other players and BlueStacks staff for any queries you may have.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on October 6, 2020