How does this help?
With the enhanced game guide, you can view keyboard controls and edit them according to your preference. You can also reset the key controls back to default after you have edited them.
What's new in BlueStacks 4.230?
In BlueStacks 4.230, the brand-new Game controls menu has been released. All of BlueStacks' control settings can be found here, which gives you an alternate option for accessing the Game guide.
What can I do in the Game guide?
The Game guide gives you the ability to:
How to view key controls?
1. Launch BlueStacks and go to the My games section.
2. Launch any game of your choice. Let's take Soul Knight as an example here.
3. Once the game opens up, click on the Game guide option in the Side toolbar.
Alternatively, you can also click on the Game controls icon, which will open up a menu.
Here, toggle the slider next to Game controls to the right and click on View/Edit game controls.
4. The Game guide window will now open up alongside your BlueStacks screen.
You can view all the different key controls for your game here. In games where there are numerous key controls, they have been classified as per their action in-game.
How to edit key controls?
1. Once you have opened the Game guide, click on the Edit button as shown below.
2. Next, find and select the action you want to change the key control for.
3. Now, press the key on your keyboard that you want to use for performing the selected action.
4. Once done, click on save.
Congrats! Your new key control will now be saved!
How to reset key controls?
Note: The Reset button will only be shown if you have previously made some changes to the key controls.
1. Within the Game guide, click on the Reset button as shown below.
2. You will now get a message asking you to confirm if you want to reset your key controls to default. Here, click on Reset.
There you have it! Your key controls will now be reset.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on August 19, 2020.