Why am I getting this message?
If you haven't granted permissions to Critical Ops: Reloaded on BlueStacks, then you will see the security message shown below that will prevent you from playing the game.
This article will teach you how to resolve this message by granting permissions to Critical Ops: Reloaded on BlueStacks.
How can I grant permissions to Critical Ops: Reloaded?
You can grant Critical Ops: Reloaded the permissions it seeks to run, by following the steps below.
1. Within the My games tab, click on System apps.
2. Here, open the Android Settings.
3. The Android Settings tab will open up. Now, click on Apps, as shown below.
4. A list of all the apps on BlueStacks will appear. Find Critical Ops: Reloaded and open it.
5. Open the Permissions tab.
6. Grant all the permissions asked by the app, by toggling the sliders next to them to the right.
7. Now, go to the My games tab and relaunch Critical Ops: Reloaded.
After you relaunch Critical Ops: Reloaded, you will be able to enjoy playing it.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on October 14, 2020.