Why am I getting this message?
Free Fire now lets a lobby leader choose whether players using emulators are allowed to join their custom room. If you see the informational message shown below while joining a custom room on Free Fire, it simply means the lobby leader has not granted access to users of emulators, such as BlueStacks, to their custom room.
It is a simple matter for the lobby leader to grant emulator users access. This detailed guide will inform you how a lobby leader can do so.
How can I allow emulator users in a custom room?
1. Launch Free Fire and click on the game mode option from its menu screen, as shown below.
2. Here, select "Custom".
3. You will now enter the custom rooms menu. Here, click on "Create".
4. The settings for your custom room will open up. Now, open the "Observe" section.
5. Within this section, you will find the "Block Emulators" setting. Select the "No" option to allow emulator users to join the match.
6. Lastly, click on "Confirm".
After following the steps given above, BlueStacks users will be able to join a custom room on Free Fire.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Oct 5, 2020.