How will this help?
This article will show you how to achieve the best gameplay experience with Project CARS GO on BlueStacks 4. Click on the links below to learn:
How can I play Project CARS GO?
For the best gameplay experience, you must use Nougat 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4 and select the optimal graphics mode. Click on the links below to learn how to:
Installing Project CARS GO on Nougat 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4
The steps below will show you how to install Project CARS GO on the Nougat 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4.
1. Open the Multi-Instance Manager by pressing the CTRL+Shift+8 keys or clicking its icon on the side toolbar, as shown below.
NOTE: If you've already installed the Nougat 64-bit version of BlueStacks, you may skip ahead to step 8.
2. Here, click on "New Instance", as shown below.
3. On the next screen, click on "Fresh Instance".
4. Now, open the drop-down menu to select "Nougat-64 bit", as shown below.
5. You will be asked to download the Nougat-64 bit version of BlueStacks 4, if you haven't already. Click on "Download" to get the desired version.
6. Next, specify your preferred engine settings for the Nougat-64 bit version of BlueStacks 4.
7. Once done, click on "Create".
8. Now, click on "Start" to begin using the Nougat 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4.
9. Once the Nougat 64-bit version launches, sign-in to Google Play Store with your desired Google account.
10. Lastly, search for Project CARS GO on the Google Play store and click on "install", when you find it.
Selecting optimal graphics mode
1. After opening Nougat-64 version of BlueStacks, click on the gear icon on the side toolbar.
2. The Settings menu will open up. Here, go to the "Engine" section.
3. Now, select the following settings:
- Graphics engine - Performance (Legacy mode)
- Graphics renderer - OpenGL
4. Once done, click on "Save".
5. You will now be asked to restart BlueStacks to apply the changes. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
What are the recommended in-game settings?
The steps given below will help you achieve improved graphics quality and high FPS in Project CARS GO.
1. Launch BlueStacks 4 and open Project CARS GO from the My games tab.
2. Once the game launches, click on the in-game hamburger menu button at the top right.
3. Now, click on "Settings".
4. Within the Settings menu, go to the "Performance" tab.
5. Here, select Custom, as shown below.
6. Now, make the following changes in the Performance settings.
- Frame Rate Limit to 60
- Energy Saver Mode to OFF
- Graphics to INSANE.
7. Now, simply click on the X button at the top-left and resume playing your game with the selected settings.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 24, 2021.