How will this help?
By using dark theme on BlueStacks for macOS, you can customize the appearance of certain locations to have a dark background with light-colored text.
This article will guide you through the process of using a dark theme on BlueStacks for macOS.
How to use dark theme?
1. Launch BlueStacks and long-press on the home screen in the My Apps tab.
2. Now, click on the settings icon, as shown below.
3. Here, you will find the option to enable dark theme for BlueStacks, as shown below.
4. To enable the dark theme, toggle the slider next to it, so that it turns green.
5. Dark theme will now be applied to various locations, such as the BlueStacks menu.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 5, 2020.