How will this help?
With BlueStacks for MacOS, you can customize its appearance by changing the wallpaper to one of your choice.
This article will guide you through the process of changing the wallpaper set on BlueStacks for MacOS.
How can I change the wallpaper?
You can choose any wallpaper or live wallpaper that you would like to use on BlueStacks. Click on the links below to learn how.
How to use a live wallpaper of your choice.
1. Install any app on BlueStacks which lets you download live wallpapers. You can refer to this article to learn how install an app.
2. Now, go to the My Apps tab and open the app.
3. Once the app is open, download a live wallpaper of your choice
4. After downloading the live wallpaper, click on Set Wallpaper
5. Now, choose the Home screen option, within the Set wallpaper window that will appear.
6. The selected live wallpaper will be applied to BlueStacks.
How to use a wallpaper of your choice.
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the Media Manager from the My Apps tab.
2. Here, click on the "Import From Mac" button to transfer the wallpaper you want to use on BlueStacks.
3. A Mac Finder window will appear. Here, navigate to the file for the wallpaper.
4. When you find it, select it and click on Open.
5. Head back to the My Apps tab and long-press on the home screen, as shown below.
6. Click on the Wallpaper icon, as shown below.
7. Next, open the Wallpapers app.
8. Here, click on My photos.
9. You will now find the wallpaper that you had imported to BlueStacks. Click on it.
10. Click on Set Wallpaper to apply the wallpaper of your choosing.
11. Now, choose the Home screen option, within the Set wallpaper window that will appear.
12. The selected wallpaper will now be applied on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 11, 2020.