How will this help?
MOBA D-pad on BlueStacks 4.250 and above grants you the ability to move your character in any direction.
With this, you get 360-degree movement which can be of great help while playing MOBA games, such as Arena of Valor, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and more.
How to use the MOBA D-pad?
1. Launch any MOBA game of your choice from your BlueStacks home screen. As an example, we're going with Legend of Ace.
2. Click on the keyboard icon on the side toolbar to access the Game Controls menu. Here, click on "Open advanced editor".
3. Click on the current control scheme in use and select "Create a new scheme".
4. Next, click on the MOBA D-pad key control and drag it onto the in-game movement controls.
5. To access advanced settings, click on the gear icon on the key control, as shown below.
6. On the MOBA D-pad settings page, find the section Hero Dummy.
7. Lastly, click and drag on the Hero dummy and place it on top of your in-game character, as shown below.
There are also a variety of other settings you can edit here:
How can I use the MOBA D-pad?
1. Press and hold the right click of your cursor to activate movement.
2. To make your character move in a straight line in any direction, place your cursor in that direction with the right click pressed.
3. To make your character move in a 360-degree motion, rotate your mouse in a 360-degree motion with the right click pressed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 08, 2020.