How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to play Warpath with the highest graphical settings and cross that 60FPS mark on BlueStacks.
How can I apply these settings?
To achieve the highest graphical quality and FPS, you have to tweak:
Best in-game settings
1. Launch Warpath by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks home screen.
2. Next, click on your profile icon to access your in-game profile.
3. Click on "Options" to access the settings menu, as shown below.
4. Next, click on "General", as displayed below.
5. There are two settings to be changed here. These are:
- Image Quality to High.
- Frame Rate to High.
These settings will considerably enhance both the in-game graphics and FPS, leading to a much smoother and visually appealing gameplay experience.
BlueStacks settings for Warpath
NOTE: Applying these settings might lead to higher consumption of your PC's resources. If you encounter any lag related issues, please revert back to your default settings.
1. Click on the gear icon to access BlueStacks settings.
2. Next, click on "Engine", as shown below.
3. In the Engine tab, scroll down until you come across "Frame rate". There are two settings to be changed here:
- Click on the checkbox to "Enable high frame rates"
- Slide the FPS counter to 120
Once applied, please ensure to save these changes by clicking on "Save".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on November 10, 2020.