How will this help?
This detailed article will help you understand how to install and use Android 64-bit apps on BlueStacks.
This guide will also come in handy if you are unable to find any apps in the Google Play Store.
If you're unable to find an app in Google Play Store, it could be because that app requires Android 64-bit architecture to run. This article will guide you on how to search for and install apps that require Android 64-bit architecture.
How to run Android 64-bit apps on BlueStacks?
To run Android 64-bit apps, you need to create and run a Nougat 64-bit instance on your BlueStacks.
1. On your BlueStacks home screen, click on the Multi-Instance Manager icon on the side toolbar.
2. The Multi-Instance Manager window will open. Here, click on New Instance.
3. You will then see two options: Fresh instance and Clone instance. Please select Fresh instance.
4. On the next page, select Nougat 64-bit as the Android version from the drop-down menu.
5. After selecting the Android version on the Multi-Instance Manager, you can then customize the instance which you would like to create. Listed below are the ways in which you can do this:
- CPU Cores - Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution - Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting - You can select from "Auto" or "ARM" for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
6. To create the instance, click on "Create".
7. Once the instance is created, you can see it in the Multi-Instance Manager window. Click on "Start" in front of the Nougat 64-bit instance to start using it, as shown below.
8. This will cause a new window of BlueStacks to open.
9. Once the loading process is complete, you can search for your favorite Android 64-bit apps on the Google Play Store in this new window. To do so, click on the Google Play Store icon, as shown below.
10. Once the Play Store opens, search for your favorite Android 64-bit app.
11. Click on the app from the search results, as shown below.
12. Then, click on Install. Once the installation is complete, you can run the app by clicking on its icon on the BlueStacks home screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 2, 2020