How will this help?
The Media Manager within BlueStacks gives you the ability to transfer files from your Mac to BlueStacks and vice-versa.
This article will acquaint you with the process of transferring media files using the Media Manager.
How can I transfer media files?
Transferring media files from/to BlueStacks is a simple process. Click on the links below to learn how to:
How to transfer media files to BlueStacks from Mac
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the Media Manager from the My Apps tab.
2. Once the Media Manager opens, click on the "Import from Mac" button, as shown below.
3. A Mac Finder window will appear. Here, navigate to the file you want to transfer to BlueStacks.
4. Once you find the file, select it and click on Open.
5. The selected file will now get imported to BlueStacks and it will appear under the Imported Files tab.
How to transfer media files to Mac from BlueStacks
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the icon for the Media Manager from the My Apps tab.
2. Now, select the media file you want to export and hold the left click of your mouse on it.
3. Once you have selected the file, click on the "Export to Mac" button, as shown below.
4. A Mac Finder window will now open-up. Here, navigate to the folder where you want to store the media file.
5. Click on open, once you have found your preferred location.
6. The selected media file will now be exported to the location of your choice from BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on November 16, 2020