How will this help?
This complete guide for playing Township on BlueStacks will guide you on how to:
If you happen to face a black screen while playing Township, please click on the link below to know how to resolve this.
How can I install Township?
The steps given below will guide you through the process of installing Township on BlueStacks.
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the Google Play store, from the My games tab.
2. Here, type "Township" within the search bar, as shown below.
3. Click on Install, once you find it in the search results.
4. Township will now get installed on BlueStacks. You can open it from the My games tab.
How can I use Smart Edge scrolling in Township?
The Smart Edge scrolling feature on BlueStacks lets you easily scroll through your town by simply moving the cursor to the edge of your screen. The steps given below will teach you how to use it.
1. After opening Township, right-click on the Game controls icon, as shown below.
2. Now, drag and drop the Edge scroll control onto the gameplay screen.
3. Click on Save at the bottom right of your screen.
4. Now, either lock the cursor or enter the full-screen mode by clicking their icons on the side toolbar, as shown below.
NOTE: You can always unlock your cursor by pressing the ESC button.
5. You will now be able to use Smart Edge scrolling in Township. To learn how to customize the settings for Smart Edge scrolling, please refer to this article.
I am experiencing a black screen. How can I fix this?
By selecting Advanced mode and OpenGL within the settings, you can resolve the black screen issue which some of you may be facing. The steps below will guide you through this process.
1. Click on the gear icon on the side toolbar to open the Settings menu.
2. Within the Settings menu, open the Engine tab.
3. Here, select Advanced mode for Graphics engine settings and select OpenGL for Graphics renderer settings.
4. Next, click on the Save button.
5. Lastly, click on Restart now to apply the changes.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 18, 2020.