How does this help?
The Game Controls menu on BlueStacks for macOS allows you to view, edit and reset key controls for the different games that you play.
This article will acquaint you with the Game Controls menu and teach you how to use it.
How can I use the Game Controls menu?
While playing any game on BlueStacks, you can use the Game Controls menu to:
How can I view the controls?
1. Launch BlueStacks and open any game of your choice from the My Apps tab. We have taken Free Fire as an example here.
2. Head to the menu bar at the top, once the game opens up.
3. Here, open the Actions tab and then click on the "Open keyboard controls UI" button in the drop-down menu.
4. The Game Controls menu will appear. Here, you can view all the key controls. In games with numerous controls, they have been classified as per the type of action they perform.
5. Click on OK to exit the Game Controls menu and continue playing the game.
How can I edit the controls?
1. After opening the Game Controls menu, click on the Edit button, as shown below.
2. Find and select the key control for the action, which you wish to change. For example, we're changing the key control for moving backwards.
3. Now, press the new key that you want to perform the action with instead.
4. Click on Save, after making the change.
5. Lastly, click on OK to head back to the game.
How can I reset the controls?
NOTE: The Reset button will only be shown if you have previously made some changes to the key controls.
1. Within the Game Controls menu, click on the Reset button as shown below.
2. The controls will now be reset back to default. Click on OK to head back into the game.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 18, 2020.