How will this help?
Some of you might see a black screen while playing Animal Restaurant on BlueStacks. This article will provide you a quick resolution and help you play the game without any issues.
How to fix the black screen issue in Animal Restaurant?
1. Launch BlueStacks. From the hamburger menu, select Settings, as shown below.
2. The "Settings" page will open with the Engine tab highlighted. On this page, scroll down to the ABI settings section, as shown below.
3. Under ABI setting, switch to ARM. Then click on Save to save the changes.
4. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks. Click on Restart now.
5. After BlueStacks restarts, you need to uninstall Animal Restaurant and then, re-install it. To know how to uninstall an app, please read this article. If you need help with installing an app, refer to this article.
Once you have re-installed Animal Restaurant, simply launch the game from the BlueStacks home screen. You can now start playing it without any issues.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 7, 2020.