How will this help?
The App Center gives you the opportunity to explore and find the best games and apps from different genres. This article will guide on using the App Center to its fullest potential.
How can I use the App Center?
The App Center introduces you to the different apps which you can enjoy on BlueStacks for macOS. You can access the App Center by opening its tab, as shown below.
Upon opening the App Center, you will land at its home page. Here, you will find 3 sections which will introduce you to many different apps. These sections are:
Recommended section of the App Center.
The Recommended section gives you suggestions for different games that you can enjoy playing on BlueStacks for macOS. These suggestions are based on the games you have installed and played.
You can scroll through the different games this section has to offer by clicking on the Arrow keys, as shown below.
Within this section, you will find apps which are currently most sought-after. Here, you will see 3 lists for finding such apps: Popular, Top grossing and Trending.
Alternatively, you can also also access the Top charts section by clicking on its tab, as shown below.
This section lets you find games from various different categories. All of which are described below.
- Editor's Choice - Here, you will find a curated list of fun and exciting games which you can try out, if you're looking for something new.
- Strategy - In this category, you can find various different strategy-based games such as State of Survival, Rise of Kingdoms and so on.
- Casual - This category allows you to find easy-to-play and fun games that anyone can play. You will find games like Candy Crush, Angry Birds, Plants vs Zombies here.
- Action - Here, you will find several high-octane games such as Free Fire, PUBG: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Card - Within this category, you will find various card-based games such as Solitaire and many more.
You can also access the Collections section by clicking on its tab, as shown below.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 24, 2020.