How will this help?
You may now use BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur. Click on the link below to download BlueStacks 4.270 or above.
This detailed article will guide you on how you can begin using BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur.
NOTE: If you're unable to follow the steps given below for using BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur, we suggest that you remove VirtualBox from your Mac and try installing BlueStacks again. To learn how to do this, refer to this article.
How can I start using BlueStacks on Big Sur?
1. Launch the latest version of BlueStacks on your Mac.
2. You will now receive a "System extension blocked" popup. Here, click on "Open Security & Privacy".
3. The Security & Privacy menu will open up on the General tab. Here, click on the lock icon, as shown below.
4. You will now be asked to confirm your username and password. Fill in the relevant information and click on "Unlock".
5. Now, press the "Allow" button, as shown below.
6. You will now be asked to restart your device to begin using BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur. Click on "Restart" to proceed.
NOTE: You will need to restart your Mac only once. Once you do this, you can start using BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur.
7. You may receive the message shown below, which will prevent you from restarting. In such a case, click on "Cancel" and close BlueStacks. However, if you don't receive this message, please skip ahead to step 9.
8. Now, go back to the Security & Privacy menu and click on the "Restart" button.
9. Once your Mac restarts, simply launch BlueStacks and begin playing your favorite games on macOS 11 Big Sur.
NOTE: If you're still unable to use BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur, please send us a problem report so that we can help you resolve this issue.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on April 12, 2021.