How will this help?
If you are seeing a black screen on BlueStacks while running Playrix apps, such as Township, Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Wildscapes, Fishdom and Farmscapes, then this article will help you resolve the issue.
How can I be rid of this black screen?
To run Playrix apps smoothly and to avoid experiencing a black screen, make sure that you switch to Advanced OpenGL graphics mode.
NOTE: If your graphics mode is not set to Advanced OpenGL, you may also see a popup when trying to launch a Playrix app, as shown below. Click on Switch mode and restart to restart BlueStacks on Advanced OpenGL graphics mode.
Alternatively, you may also switch to Advanced OpenGL graphics mode by following the steps below:
1. Launch BlueStacks. From the hamburger menu on the home screen, select Settings.
2. On the 'Settings' page, click on the Engine tab.
3. Next, change the following two settings:
- Select "Compatibility" under Graphics engine.
- Select "OpenGL" under Graphics renderer.
4. Click on Save to keep these settings.
5. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks. Click on Restart Now.
You will now be able to play Playrix apps such as Township, Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Wildscapes, Fishdom and Farmscapes.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 29, 2020.