How will this help?
This article will acquaint you with the recommended settings for playing League of Legends: Wild Rift with the best graphical experience at 60 FPS.
How can I apply these settings?
To enjoy the best gaming experience while playing League of Legends: Wild Rift, you need to apply both of the recommended:
Recommended BlueStacks settings
The steps given below will teach you to apply the best BlueStacks settings for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon on the side toolbar.
2. Within the settings menu, go to the Engine tab.
3. Here, set CPU to High (4 cores) and RAM(MB) to High (4 GB).
4. Once done, click on "Save".
5. You will now need to restart BlueStacks to apply these settings. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
Recommended in-game settings
The steps below will help you to choose the best in-game settings for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
1. Launch BlueStacks and open League of Legends: Wild Rift from the My games tab.
2. Now, access the settings menu by clicking on the gear button, as shown below.
3. In the settings menu, navigate to the Graphics tab.
4. Here, make the following changes:
- 60 FPS to ON
- Resolution to High
- Texture Quality to Medium
- Effects Quality to Medium
5. Now, click on the Back button at the top-left corner to enjoy an enhanced gameplay and graphical experience.
How can I resolve the issues I am facing?
If you're facing any issues while playing League of Legends: Wild Rift, then please refer to the articles below:
- Solution for "Device incompatible" error
- Solution for lag and slow performance
- Workarounds for any other issues
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Dec 16, 2020.