How will this help?
This article is meant to help you get the best graphical and gameplay experience by acquainting you with the recommended settings for playing League of Legends: Wild Rift.
How can I apply these settings?
To enjoy the best gaming experience while playing League of Legends: Wild Rift, you need to apply both of the recommended:
Recommended BlueStacks settings
The steps given below will teach you to apply the best BlueStacks settings for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
1. Launch BlueStacks 4 and open the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon on the side toolbar.
2. Within the settings menu, open the "Device" tab.
3. Here, click on the "Choose a predefined profile" option.
4. Now, open the drop-down menu and select the "Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra" profile.
5. Click on the "Save" button to begin using this device profile.
6. Next, go to the "Engine" tab.
7. Here, set CPU to High (4 cores) and RAM(MB) to High (4 GB).
8. Once done, click on the "Save" button.
9. You will now need to restart BlueStacks 4 to apply the selected CPU cores and RAM. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
Recommended in-game settings
The steps below will help you to choose the best in-game settings for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
1. Launch BlueStacks and open League of Legends: Wild Rift from the My games tab.
2. Now, access the settings menu by clicking on the gear button, as shown below.
3. In the settings menu, navigate to the Graphics tab.
4. Here, select the "Custom" option, as shown below
5. Now, make the following changes in the Graphics settings:
- Click on the checkbox beside your preferred Frame rate
- Graphics Quality to High or Ultra
- Effects Quality to Medium
- Resolution to Medium
NOTE: If you have a PC/laptop with good hardware, you can push these settings to their maximum e.g Frame rate to "120", Effects Quality and Resolution to "High".
6. Now, click on the Back button at the top-left corner to enjoy an enhanced gameplay and graphical experience.
How can I resolve the issues I am facing?
If you're facing any issues while playing League of Legends: Wild Rift, then please refer to the articles below:
- Solution for "Device incompatible" error
- Solution for lag and slow performance
- Workarounds for any other issues
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 30, 2021.