How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.260, you now have the option of auto hiding notifications. By enabling auto hide, all desktop notifications that appear at the bottom-right of your screen will disappear within a few seconds.
This detailed article will teach you how to auto hide notifications on BlueStacks 4.
How can I auto hide desktop notifications?
The steps given below will guide you on how to auto hide notifications.
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Now, click on the Notifications tab.
3. Scroll down to the Notification preferences section.
4. Here, toggle the slider next to the auto hide notification feature to enable/disable it.
5. Upon enabling this, your desktop notifications will be hidden after a few seconds.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Jan 13, 2020.