How will this help?
The Roster screen, which contains all the characters you have, can be quite lengthy and is troublesome to view in landscape mode. With BlueStacks 4.260 and above, you can now view more characters in your Roster using portrait mode.
NOTE: This is only available on BlueStacks version 4.260 or above. If you're on an older version, please update BlueStacks or download the latest version from the link above.
How does the improved Roster screen help me?
With the improved Roster screen you can now:
- View more characters in your Roster screen.
- Share your Roster screen with potential Alliance leaders easily. Your entire Roster can now be shared with a lot more information allowing you to choose an Alliance more effectively.
- View and manage your characters easily for different game modes.
How can I view the improved Roster?
1. Launch Marvel Strike Force from the "My games" tab.
2. Click on the gear icon to access the in-game settings menu, as shown below.
3. Scroll down and click on "Advanced".
4. Here, please ensure that "Allow portrait screen orientation" is enabled. If it is enabled, you will see a green tick mark before the option, as shown below.
5. Now, return to the home screen and click on "Roster".
6. Next, click on "Rotate" on the side toolbar. You can also do this by pressing CTRL+ SHIFT + 4 on your keyboard.
7. You will then be able to see an expanded Roster screen, as shown below.
8. Once you are done, click on "Rotate" again to switch back to landscape mode. You can also press CTRL + SHIFT + 4 to do this.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on January 11, 2021.