How will this help?
This detailed article will explain how you can enjoy playing Zooba with BlueStacks 4. Click on the links below to learn:
- How you can install Zooba
- What are the Keyboard controls for Zooba
- How you can play Zooba with your gamepad
How can I install Zooba?
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the Google Play store from the My games tab.
2. Now, type "Zooba" in the search bar.
3. Find Zooba in the search results and click on the "Install" button, as shown below.
4. Zooba will now get installed and you can launch it from the My games tab.
What are the keyboard controls for Zooba?
You can perform various different actions in Zooba by using the controls given below.
A, S, D
Move left, Move backward, Move right
|Use Item 1||X|
|Use Item 2||Z|
You can view or change these controls at any moment you like by using the Enhanced game guide.
Can I use my gamepad to play Zooba?
BlueStacks gives you the ability to create your own gamepad controls for any game with the help of the Controls editor. You can use the Controls editor to create controls for the various actions that you have to perform in Zooba.
To learn how you can do this, please refer to this detailed guide for creating gamepad controls.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 2, 2020.