How will this help?
This detailed article will explain how you can resolve the following graphical issues within Rise of Kingdoms:
- Pink patches being displayed on the Standings page for Ark of Osiris
- Emoticons not appearing within the in-game chat
How can I resolve these graphical issues?
You can fix the pink patches being displayed or emoticons that are not appearing in Rise of Kingdoms, by following the steps below:
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. The Settings menu will now open up on the Engine tab.
3. Here, make the following two changes.
- Select "Compatibility" under Graphics engine.
- Select "OpenGL" under Graphics renderer.
4. Now, click on the "Save" button, as shown below.
5. Lastly, you will be asked to restart BlueStacks to apply the changes. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
You will now be able to play Rise of Kingdoms without experiencing any graphical issues.
Read more about Rise of Kingdoms
- How to play Rise of Kingdoms at 60 FPS on BlueStacks
- Speed up tips on BlueStacks 4
- Rise of Kingdoms: How to resolve game loading and crash issues on BlueStacks 4
- How to share images on Rise of Kingdoms in-game chat on BlueStacks
- Recommended settings for Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks 4
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 9, 2021.