How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to begin playing Roblox on BlueStacks 4. Click on the links below to view:
How can I install Roblox?
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the Google Play store from the My games tab.
2. Now, type "Roblox" in the search bar.
3. Find Roblox in the search results and click on the "Install" button, as shown below.
4. Roblox will now get installed and you can launch it from the My games tab.
What are the key controls for Roblox?
You can perform various different actions in Roblox by using the controls given below.
Move left, Move backward, Move right
A, S, D
|Move camera||Hold V and move the mouse|
|Accelerate vehicle||Up arrow key|
|Brakes||Down arrow key|
|Steer Left||Left arrow key|
|Steer Right||Right Arrow key|
You can view or change these controls at any moment you like by using the Enhanced game guide.
How can I use my gamepad to play Roblox?
You can use the controls editor to create gamepad controls for the various actions that you have to perform in Roblox. The steps below will show you how to do this.
1. Connect your gamepad to your computer using a USB cable.
2. You will now see the following message if you've just launched BlueStacks.
3. Now, launch Roblox and use the controls editor to make your gamepad controls. The steps mentioned in this article will guide you through this.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 19, 2020.