How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.270 and above, you can play League of Legends: Wild Rift in ultrawide resolution. This resolution will increase your field of view (FOV) in League of Legends: Wild Rift and make BlueStacks fit perfectly on 21:9 ultrawide monitors.
How does the ultrawide resolution help me?
With the ultrawide resolution, you can:
- Enjoy a greater field of view (FOV) in League of Legends: Wild Rift. This will help you easily keep track of everything happening within the game
- Spot your enemies from further away and prepare the best plan of action.
- Make BlueStacks fit perfectly on 21:9 ultrawide monitors for the best gameplay experience.
How can I use ultrawide resolution?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Now, select and open the Display tab.
3. Here, click on the Resolution list, as shown below.
4. Choose "Ultrawide" resolution from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the "Save" button, as shown below.
6. You will now be asked to restart BlueStacks to begin using it in ultrawide resolution. Click on the "Restart now" button to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 26, 2021.