How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.270 and above, you can now stop your moving character with the tap of a button, just like you do on the PC version of the game. This article will guide you on how to do so.
How can I stop my moving in-game character in LOL: Wild Rift?
NOTE: To use this feature, you must be on BlueStacks 4.270 or above and your control scheme should be set to MOBA. To know more about control schemes on League of Legends: Wild Rift, please refer to this article.
To stop your moving character, you can now simply press a pre-assigned key. By default, the "S" key is assigned to perform this function.
There are two ways to assign a key of your choice for this function:
Through the "Game guide" window
1. Launch League of Legends: Wild Rift from your BlueStacks home screen.
2. After the game launches, click on the "Game guide" icon on the side toolbar.
3. This will open the Game guide window. Click on the "Edit" button at the bottom right of the Game guide window, as shown in the image below.
4. Now, under the "Movement" section, click on the box in front of the "Stop movement" function. It will allow you to assign a different key of your choice for this function. If you enter a key that is already assigned to a different function, you will see a message informing you about it.
5. Click on "Save". You may now play the game with the newly assigned key for stopping your character's movement.
Assigning a key for "stop movement" through the Advanced control editor
1. Launch League of Legends: Wild Rift on BlueStacks.
2. After the game launches, click on the "Game controls" icon on the side toolbar and from the menu, select "Open advanced editor".
3. From the on-screen controls, locate the key for MOBA D-pad and click on the gear icon available under it to open MOBA D-pad settings.
4. Under the MOBA D-pad settings, find the section "Cancel movement" and make sure that the box next to "Enable features" is checked.
5. Now, left-click and hold your cursor on the "Cancel movement" icon, as shown below. With the cursor pressed, drag this icon and place it anywhere on your game screen.
6. Once the icon is placed on your screen, assign a key of your choice for this function and click on "Save" on the lower right side, as shown below.
7. Now, close the Advanced editor and play the game. To stop your player's movement, simply press the assigned key in step 6 while your character is moving. Your character will immediately come to a halt.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 26, 2021.