How will this help?
This article will guide you to enable the recommended in-game settings in Blade & Soul Revolution for the best possible visual experience on BlueStacks 4.
What are the recommended graphics settings for Blade & Soul Revolution?
1. From your BlueStacks home screen, launch Blade & Soul: Revolution.
2. On the game lobby, click on the 3 bars available at the top right corner of the game screen, as shown below.
3. On the next screen, click on the gear icon to access the in-game settings menu.
4. On the "Settings" page, select "GFX Quality".
5. The graphics settings page will open. By default, the "GFX Quality" option is set to "High", as shown in the image. If your PC's configuration is very good with high-end specifications, you may set GFX quality to "Very High" for a stunning visual gameplay experience.
NOTE: If you face any graphics-related issues while playing the game, you should set the quality to "Medium" or lower for smoother gameplay and stable frame rates.
6. Scroll down to find the "Advanced Settings" section. Here, move the slider for "Frame Rate" to the extreme right position, as shown in the image.
7. If you are facing frame rate-related issues in the gameplay, toggling "Display Shadows" and "Display Physics" to "All Off" will resolve the problem.
8. After making the changes, click on the return button.
9. You will then see a message to save the changes. Click on "Confirm" to save the new settings and get ready for a smooth gameplay experience in Blade and Soul Revolution on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 5, 2021.