How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.270 and above, you can play any game in ultrawide resolution. This resolution will make BlueStacks fit perfectly on 21:9 ultrawide monitors and increase your field of view (FOV) in different games.
NOTE: The key controls may not work as expected in some apps with ultrawide resolution. You can edit and create new key controls for these apps from the Controls Editor.
How can I use ultrawide resolution?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Now, select and open the Display tab.
3. Here, click on the Resolution list, as shown below.
4. Choose "Ultrawide" resolution from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the "Save" button, as shown below.
6. You will now be asked to restart BlueStacks to begin using it in ultrawide resolution. Click on the "Restart now" button to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 26, 2021.