How will this help?
With BlueStacks 4.270 and above, you can play any game in ultrawide resolution. This will make BlueStacks fit perfectly on 21:9 ultrawide monitors and increase your field of view (FOV) in different games.
NOTE: The key controls may not work as expected in some apps. You can edit and create new key controls for these apps from the Controls Editor.
How can I set it?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Now, select and open the Display tab.
3. From the drop-down list, choose "Ultrawide" as shown below.
4. Click on the "Save" button, as shown below.
5. You will now be asked to restart BlueStacks. Click on the "Restart now" button to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 26, 2021.