How will this help?
This detailed article will guide you through the process of using your non-Gmail ID to create a Google account, which you can then use on BlueStacks 5 Beta.
How can I sign in with a non-Gmail account?
1. Go to Google.com and click on the "Sign in" button, at the top-right side of your screen. If you are already signed in, log out first and then click on the "Sign in" button.
2. Next, click on "Create account" and choose the option which applies for you:
- For myself
- To manage my business
3. You will now see a new Google account sign-up form. Here, fill in your first name and your last name in the appropriate fields.
4. Then, click on "Use my current email address instead". This will allow you to use your alternate email address.
5. Now, enter your non-Google email address in the box.
5. Fill the rest of the form and click on "Next".
6. Enter the verification code received on the email address mentioned by you in the steps above. Then, click on "Verify".
7. You can now login to BlueStacks using this email address.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 23, 2021.