How will this help?
This article will introduce you to the controls for Among Us and show us how you can view or edit them on BlueStacks 5. Click on the links below to learn:
What are the keyboard controls for Among Us?
There are two different control schemes that you can use in Among Us, Joystick and Touch. The Joystick control scheme lets you use your keyboard to move in-game and the Touch control scheme lets you use your mouse.
You can use these control schemes by following these steps:
1. Launch Among Us and click on the Settings icon, as shown below.
2. Here, select either Joystick or Touch.
3. Next, left-click on the "Game controls" icon from the side toolbar.
4. Here, turn on Game controls and select either the Joystick or Touch control scheme, as per your preference.
5. Your chosen control scheme will now be selected. The controls for each of the schemes is given below:
Controls for Joystick scheme
Controls for Touch scheme
How can I view keyboard controls for Among Us?
You can view the keyboard controls for Among Us at any time, by following these steps:
1. After launching Among Us, left-click on the "Game controls" icon from the side toolbar.
2. The Game controls menu will open. Here, enable the following options:
- Enable Game controls
- Enable on-screen controls
- Move the Opacity slider to the right.
3. All the keyboard controls will now be visible on top of the different in-game actions.
How can I edit keyboard controls for Among Us?
You can edit any of the controls in Among Us by following these steps:
1. Launch Among Us and right-click on the "Game controls" icon from the side toolbar.
Alternatively, you may left-click on the "Game controls" icon and then select "Controls editor".
2. Click on any control for Among Us. You can now assign a new key for the control by pressing it on your keyboard.
3. Next, click on the gear icon below the control to access its advanced settings.
4. Within the advanced settings, you can edit different properties for the selected control.
5. Once you're done editing the keyboard controls, click on the "Save" button as shown below, to apply the changes.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!