How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to close an app while using BlueStacks 5 Beta.
How can I do this?
This can be done in a few different ways:
- Using the "Recent apps" button
- Using the "Back" button
Using the "Recent apps" button
1. Click on the "Recent apps" button present on the top bar or the Side Toolbar.
2. Next, scroll through the list of previously opened apps to find the app you would like to close. If you can already see the app, you can skip this step.
3. Now, click on the app you would like to close and drag it either to the left or the right. As an example, we're closing Google Chrome in the image below.
Alternatively, you can also click on "Clear all". This will close all of the previously opened apps.
Using the "Back" button
1. While using an app, click on the "Back" button on the Side Toolbar.
NOTE: You can also use the "ESC" key to do this. To learn more, click here.
2. In some apps, you may receive a prompt asking whether you would like to quit the app. Click on "Yes" to proceed. This may differ across various apps.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on April 21, 2021.