How will this help?
Take your gaming experience to the next level by playing League of Legends: Wild Rift on BlueStacks at 120 FPS.
This will provide a more immersive gameplay experience and will give you an edge over other players.
How can I play Wild Rift at 120 FPS?
1. Open the Settings menu from your BlueStacks home screen by clicking on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar or through the hamburger menu.
2. By default, the "Settings" page will open the "Engine" tab. Here, under the "Performance" section, make the following changes:
- Set "CPU" to "High (4 Cores)"
- Set "RAM(MB)" to "High (4 GB)"
3. Now, scroll down to find the "Frame rate" section and make the following changes:
- Check the "Enable high frame rates" option by clicking on the box next to it.
- Set the slider under "Frame rate" to 120.
4. Click on "Save".
5. Now, select the "Device" tab.
6. Here, click on the arrow under "Choose a predefined profile" and select "Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra" from the dropdown menu.
7. Click on "Save".
8. Now, go to your BlueStacks home screen and launch League of Legends: Wild Rift.
9. After the game launches, go to the game lobby and open the in-game settings by clicking on the gear icon, as shown in the image.
10. On the Settings page, select the "Graphics" tab.
11. Under Graphic settings, set your frame rate to 120, as shown below.
12. You can now exit the settings menu and get ready to experience the thrilling world of League of Legends: Wild Rift at 120 FPS on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last Updated on April 07, 2021