How will this help?
The Screen recorder tool is currently not available in BlueStacks 5 Beta. However, this will be soon be implemented in a future update. Stay tuned to our Release Notes for the announcement.
Till then, this article will explain how you can record your gameplay screen on BlueStacks 5 Beta.
How can I record my screen?
You can record your gameplay screen in BlueStacks 5 Beta by using any third-party recording software such as NVIDIA shadowplay, Streamlabs, OBS, etc. The steps given below will show you how to record your screen in BlueStacks 5 Beta using OBS.
1. Launch OBS on your PC and click on the + button under "Sources", as shown below.
2. A pop-up menu will appear on your screen. Here, select "Windows Capture".
3. Select the "Create new" option and click on "OK".
4. Now, choose the following settings for "Windows Capture":
- Window: [HD-Player.exe] BlueStacks
- Capture method: Windows Graphics Capture
5. Once the settings given above are chosen, click on "OK".
6. You can now click on the "Start Recording" button to begin capturing your screen in BlueStacks 5 Beta.
7. To access the recorded videos, click on "File" and select "Show Recordings".
This will show the location where the videos recorded through OBS are saved on your PC.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on April 26, 2021.