How will this help?
In the event that BlueStacks 5 is not proceeding past "Starting the Engine" screen, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this.
What should I do if BlueStacks is stuck on "Starting the Engine" screen?
Please follow the steps below:
- Restart your system.
- Check if Virtualization is enabled.
- Ensure that your PC fulfills the minimum system requirements.
- Increase the allocated CPU cores and RAM to BlueStacks.
- Configure your antivirus correctly as it may be interfering with BlueStacks.
- Make sure to:
- Update your GPU drivers to the latest version.
- Scan for and repair any corrupt files on your computer.
- Install the latest updates for your Windows.
Click here to know how to do it.
- Free up your PC’s RAM by force-stopping unwanted applications through the Task Manager. To do so:
a) Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager
b) Select the program you wish you close
c) Click on "End Task".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!